Naomi has the cutest chubby little legs and they are proving to be quite strong! Every morning, when we do her exercises, she especially likes to stand up and balance on her legs while I hold her hands. She bears her weight on her legs and looks around smiling tall =) Sometimes she'll even try to take a step forward. I've been trying to get her to practice sitting on her own, but she seems to prefer the standing position. This morning, while she was in the sitting position on my tummy, I told her, "Mimi, you've got to learn how to sit before you can stand," and she just smiled even bigger and arched her back, got up on her feet and kept her knees locked. She never seems to get tired of this. When Richie gets home from work in the evening, she likes to stand up for him, too =) One time, he had her leaning to one side and she held her body as rigid as can be. I love when she smiles so big for me "Hey, Mommy, look at me!"
Richie and I finally got Naomi her own ExcerSaucer/jumper/activity center. She's been testing out all of her cousin's and was able to touch her feet on the bottom and enjoy herself. The one we bought had a couple of removable battery-operated toys that we decided to put away for now. We'll bring them out later when she starts getting bored with it or gets more interactive with her hands. We haven't been filming Mimi nearly as much as we should, but I think I will be doing more because time flies and she's that much cuter in action! Isn't technology cool?







No comments:
Post a Comment